5 tips for social media content simplicity blog post

Creating consistent, successful social media content that converts doesn’t have to be difficult or take over your life. It’s about knowing your goals and setting up systems that work for you, so you can rinse and repeat.

Here are 5 tips for social media content simplicity:

Tip 1:

Know Your Perfect Client.

At the very base of social media content simplicity is knowing your Perfect Client and where they hang out on social media. Without this knowledge, you run the risk of wasting a ton of time creating content that doesn’t resonate with your target audience and/or using a social media platform that isn’t the right fit for your business and perfect client.

I have actionable, step-by-step resources for finding your Perfect Client right here.

Tip 2:

Start with ONE Social Media Platform.

One mistake I see entrepreneurs making again and again is trying to be everywhere. Yeah, I’ve been to lots of networking events where people proudly say they’re on “all the socials” yet when you actually check… there not truly active on any.

Here’s what I want you to do:

Master ONE platform. Then when you reach your goal, head to your next platform… rinse and repeat.

Tip 3:

Find a Content Creation System That Works for You

Social media marketers are famous for dishing out advice… that doesn’t resonate with me or work for my business or lifestyle. At least that’s my experience.

Therefore, I say screw what works for them… do what works for you.

Regardless of what works for you, the key is to finding a system that works for you. Then stick to it!

Here’s an example of an easy-to-implement content creation system:

  1. Choose ONE social media platform
  2. Batch your content for 1 week
  3. Schedule content Monday-Friday on the previous Thursday
  4. Schedule 10 minutes of live engagement and 10 minutes of live engagement in the evening. Set a daily reminder on your phone.

Tip 4:

Repurpose Content

You’ve heard of the phrase: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.

The same thing goes for social media content marketing.

What is repurposing content?  It’s basically recycling content.

Here’s an example:

> You make a video. Make sure it doesn’t just sit on YouTube.

– Create a blog post using video

– Post video to your social media channels.

– Export audio for a podcast

– Transcribe

-Send an email blast

Why reinvent the wheel? Embrace repurposing content!

Repurposing content helps you save time so you can sit pretty and paid! Amen to that!

Tip 5:

Embrace the 80/20 Rule.

Using the 80/20 rule makes content creation so darn easy, which is why you’ll hear me mention this rule over and over again. It takes the ‘thinking’ out of social media content creation.

Remember, I’m all about cutting the fluff and teaching you exactly what you need to know for content success. 😉

By incorporating the 80/2o rule into your content creation strategy, you know that 20 percent of your content is going to send your Perfect Client directly into your sales funnel. The other 80 percent of your content will be relationship building, increasing your visibility, and content syndication to support your expert status.

When you build your content calendar out with the 80/20 rule in mind, you’ll be well on your way to achieving all of your social media goals.

(Visited 343 times, 1 visits today)